Within Size and a Solid Construction
- Our comprehensive range of Air Handling Units are available in 17 sizes with an airflow range of 0.4m3/s to 35m3/s.
- Acoustic panels are available on every Air Handling Unit for low noise transmission.
- Depending upon the project requirements panels can be either 25mm or 50mm thick.
- Our standard plastisol colour is Goosewing Grey RAL10A05, other colours are available on request.
- Each complete unit or modular section would be factory assembled on a full perimeter galvanised or aluminium base to ensure full structural stability.
- All externally mounted units would be fully sealed and completed with an overhanging pitched roof to prevent water ingress. Guttering and down flow pipes available on request.
Depending upon site access all of our Air Handling Units can be supplied as:
- Modular sections - Delivered to site complete and ready for bolting and sealing.
- Dry built - Sections will be delivered to site in a dry built form, fully assembled and suitable for dismantling to component form if required due to restricted access.
- Component form - Each AHU section is dismantled at our factory to manageable pieces with top and bottom panel sections complete, with base frame and roof fitted and components packaged within their sections. Each section is separated and dismantled with a number, letter and colour code and section specific.
- Fully assembled - All sections are bolted, sealed and mounted on to a common base frame complete with lifting points. Our highly qualified and experienced site operatives would complete any dismantling, distribution to the plant area and re-assembly of the Air Handling Unit
All ranges above are also available as bespoke units tailor made to suit all dimensional restraints.