BIM Portal - Asset Information
7 June 2017
We are excited to let you know about the launch of our BIM Portal.
This web based portal augments our customer experience by providing you with all your BIM Level 2 files for your job specific, bespoke, Air Handling Unit as defined at the design stage.
This allows building maintenance teams, consultants and contractors unique access to one of the most productive portals available.
Using virtual reality or augmented / mixed reality we have files that allow you to visualise the unit exactly where you want it and walk around it in real-time!
Here is just some of the great features that our portal offers:
- 3D models to go into your Building Management System, such as Revit (.step, .sat, .ifc, .dwg (3D), etc.)
- 3D models that can be interacted with in real-time using augmented reality devices (such as a Microsoft HoloLens)
- 2D Certified Drawings (.dwg for loading into AutoCAD / DraftSight and .pdf for opening on any device, anywhere)
- Consumables Information (such as Filters, Motors, Sensors and Actuators)
- Single click Basket for consumables with Anything Air Handling, our Spares & Parts shop
- Controls Documents (if your AHU has one of our controls package)
- Refrigeration Unit Information
- Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual
- Recycling Manual
All you need to access this information is a unique reference number and an email address. To make it really easy each of our units now come with an Asset Information plate allowing you on-premises access to all the information from your mobile device.
For more information please email our Sales Team on email@example.com or call us on 01634 729 690.